Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval, and entering into our accounting system
MBA / MSc
Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for entering approved purchase orders.
· Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval, and entering into our accounting system.
· Responsible for maintaining our vendor account statements, Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
· Prepares invoices for customers and prepares a summary of orders
· Records payments and posting of receipts. Researches any variances or discrepancies.
· Recording inventory usage each month and preparing inventory reporting.
· Recording payroll journal entry into the accounting system.
· Responsible for assisting in month-end duties such as accrual entries as needed.
· Prepares various reports to summarize financial data on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
· Assisting in reconciling general ledger accounts. Researching discrepancies and make recommend corrective action.
· Assisting in the improvement of accounting policy and practices.
· Support financial and regulatory audits
· Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
· Completing forms for subsidies and grants
· Dealing with VAT and tax returns
· For all tasks, ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of all documentation.
Upon employment half, ( 50% ) of your first-month salary would be withheld by the company. This will be paid to the employee when employment has been terminated by either party, in the event that the employee damages company property the sum withheld would be released only if the company chooses to.
The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent medical aid organization based in Dakar, Senegal. ALIMA has three principal areas of...
From The Alliance For International Medical Action (Alima) - Adamawa
Published 18 days ago
Job Summary Organize and maintain personnel records Minimum Qualification: Degree Experience Level: Mid level Experience Length: 5 years Job Description...
From Confidential - Lagos
Published 14 days ago