Requirements:- Work experience as an Accounts Administrator or the likes.
- A knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Must be familiar with creating financial formulas and spreadsheets.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Microsoft word with data entry skills.
- An ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline.Responsibilities:- Manage suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and save invoices
- Contact clients with reminders to ensure timely payments
- Conflict resolving using swift conflict resolution technics.
- Give good report on all payable and receivable accounts.
- Submit tax forms.
- Process bank deposits
- keep to a comprehensive current record by frequently updating.
- internal accounting databases and spreadsheets updating.Benefits:Incentives