Requirements:- Bsc / HND in any relevant course - Basic experience in recreational activities, and event planning, is required
- Must be physical fit, with the ability to walk, dance, and stand for a long period
- Must be willing to adapt to any environmental condition
- Excellent managerial and organizational skill
- Must know how to manage resources
- Must be able to use computer, and keep record in both soft and hard copy
- Must have good Interpersonal relationship with team member and must be able to make decision
- Must be able to speak fluently and write correctly in English Language
- Willing to work when needed, and adhere to all safety policies and proceduresResponsibilities:- Plan and execute event to encourage socialization and recreation.
- Will put into consideration activities that requires special needs
- Will handle logistics to make event possible
- Will observe participants body language to gauge their satisfaction to improve subsequent event
- Will Keep record and other notable information regarding event planning
- Ensure event staff is well trained and prepared, and also ensure that the event takes place on time within budget.
- Will Provide participant with instructions for the event and
adhere to all safety proceduresBenefits:Traveling