Requirements:- You should have excellent organization skills - People and time management experience.
- An ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.(multitask qualities)
- Capable of providing administrative support to our staff for the smooth running of all daily procedures.
Responsibilities:- Manage phone calls with timely response
- Process and feedback on office expenses
- Maintain digital employee records
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Supervise the maintenance of office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Manage incoming mails
- Conflict resolution as it concerns employees and clients queries (via email, phone or one on one)
- Update office policies when necessary