Business Banking Relationship Manager About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Manage and Increase penetration of BB portfolio accounts assigned at branches
- Market and Sell BB products to BB clients through consultative approach and detailed understanding of customers' business(es) and internal offerings to enhance revenues and profit.
- Improve customer experience and service delivery to BB clients under my portfolio as assigned
- Focus more on borrowing, trade, NGO, schools, general commerce and high revenue clients
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates.
The Role Responsibilities
- Engage NTB clients via leads sourced from Supplier & Buyer ecosystem, Alliances, Targeted lists and Store catchment with full range of Business banking (BB) products
- Activate NTB clients, and set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM; If client is high value, direct Business Banking Team to client
- Reactivate dormant accounts in portfolio
- Ensure all accounts in portfolio are qualified for RM management.
- Drive deepening activities with high value/potential clients using full range of BB products and collaboration with specialist
- Analysis of needs and provision of BB products and services
- Understand client businesses to ensure needs are met via BB products and Services by leveraging analytics backed next best conversations
- Maintain integrity of clients credit portfolio through effective monitoring, early action and remedial actions.
- Develop a feedback system which will adequately keep the Head BB Client Relationship & Sales abreast of key customer service developments, weakness and strengths in the competition via weekly call reports, that will effectively assist in overall BB strategic/franchise planning
- Share minutes of meeting with clients same day of the meeting (as specified in the operating rhythm)
- Share contact plans every Monday morning or first working day of the week with your LM (as specified in operating rhythm)
- Call memos to be collated and submitted every Friday morning or last working day of the week with your LM (as specified in operating rhythm). Call memos to be documented on all calls.
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer's needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank's efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
- Identify your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Sales support teams (WMPS, Treasury, Trade, BB Trade service, BB Credit Analysts, BB Products, Client Experience, BRM/Assurance
- Branch managers and Head of Operations on issues to BB customers
- Branch departmental, GTO & credit managers and staff for BB customer's account opening, servicing and administration
- Product Development and Analyticsproduct review, development, implementation and analysis
- SBIM for scorecard/KPI discussions
Our Ideal Candidate
- Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience.
- Good working knowledge of BB products and industry lending products
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .