Requirements:- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and their activities
- Must display a high level of integrity due to the fact that he/she may be in a position to take care of people?s personal belongings
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have
- Must be proactive in the line of duty
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures
- A basic degree in any hospitality-related field is also required
- Recruitment process for this role may include a pre-employment assessment test to screen applicants.
Responsibilities:- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties
He/she basically establishes or puts in place cleaning schedules, and also assigns cleaners/workers under his/her supervision to different duties and/or roles.
It is the responsibility of a cleaning supervisor to make sure that whatever assignment or duty to be carried out, has enough personnel to see it through, and that they (the workers/personnel) have enough supply of the required equipment with which to complete the assigned tasks.
He/she usually discusses general cleaning procedures and/or methods with the staff/workers that are assigned to different areas/tasks; recommends and carries out changes in procedures (cleaning methods) if the need arises.
The maintenance and submission of reports with regards to cleaning personnel, equipment, supplies and general expenses are to be carried out specifically by the cleaning supervisor as at when due (normally on a routine basis).
His/her work description also entails recommending different personnel action, which normally includes hiring, promotions, and transfers from one unit to another, and generally carrying out performance ratings/appraisals on workers.
Benefits:Salary Insurance and others