Requirements:- B.Sc / HND degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
- 3 - 4 years post qualification experience as a relationship officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial services sector.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiating and marketing skills.
- Must be detailed to the later.
- Please note that this role is a contract based position.
Proposed salary & Application:
- Salary is N80, 000 - N100, 000/m (negotiable based on experience) - commission.
- Applicants should forward CVs to using -JRE20- as subject of mail before 15th January, 2020. Qualified applicants with the required experience will be invited for interviews.
Responsibilities:- Identify and acquire new customers.
- Execute customer relationship plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction.
- Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/Data Providers.
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
- Introduce new service offerings to customers; make sales to meet given targets.
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.