Requirements:Requirement: Education - OND/HND/BSc holder in any discipline. - Must have at least (2) years customer service experience.
- Active Listening Been attentive what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Customer and Personal Service -- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Our client is a large-format printing organization situated in the Yaba axis of Lagos mainland.
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos State (preferred candidates should be residents within immediate environs e.g. Iwaya, Bariga, Sabo, Adekunle, Ebute- Meta, Onipan, surulere etc).
Summary of role:
The hired personnel will be responsible for supporting the business by being the first point of contact in the organization and operating switchboards, connecting callers to the appropriate persons; greets visitors; responds to general enquiries. The job holder is expected to speak in a clear and friendly, courteous tone; use listening skills to put callers at ease and obtain accurate and complete information.
- Be the first point of contact at the office.
- Greets and directs visitors. Provides assistance to them as required.
- Work at the switchboard and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls to facilitate connections.
- Provides information and assistance regarding telephone numbers and completes telephone calls for the members of staff.
- Answers internal or external calls and transfers calls. As required, takes and relays messages.
- Relay important information to members of staff and customers.
- Announce when visitors arrive to the concerned staff/units.
- Compile and update data related to client?s details.
- Assist callers with their questions/enquiries.
- Promote company products and services as appropriate.
- Handle all internal and external directory assistance queries.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Experienced applicants should forward CVs to using U-FD as subject of mail before 14th February, 2020.
Benefits:- Net take home N50, 000/m