Job Position: Director, Business Development & Client Services (Group Head)
Job Location: Lagos
The Business Development Director is expected to create a presence and visibility for our company within the spheres where we operate.
• Must be able to perform an internal reorganization of the business strategy with a view to take the company to the next level.
• Must be able to achieve overall team success by managing the business and client service team to maximize their potentials and individual capacities.
We expect our Business Development Director to increase the company’s client data base; engage and manage new clients.
JOB DESCRIPTION & KEY ROLES
• Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business.
• Identify business opportunities by sourcing for areas where the business can increase its footprint
• Will lead the overall business winning strategy of the organization Develop winning pitch proposals for and presentations by make presentations to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and client Relationship activities.
• Provide market feedback to the organization regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
• Evaluate the effectiveness of business plan, brand strategy and positioning
• Coordinate meetings, calls and communications between management and clients throughout the business implementation and execution stages
• Analyze market trends and client needs to identify new business development opportunities
• Keep regular contacts with past, existing and prospective clients to explore new opportunities
• Experience in developing strategies and solutions for clients
• Minimum 3 – 5 years cognate experience in senior manager position with marketing communication organizations
• Ability to work with and manage a team for winning ways
• Must have experience working in a corporate/business focused environment
• Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Exceptional leadership and management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to
using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Schedule: Job Type:Full-Time
Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded...
Published 12 days ago
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern specialist medical care center located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria.With an aim to provide high standard healthcare services...
Published 11 days ago
Since 1979, we have helped people grappling with the toughest hardships survive - and then thrive. That’s the heart of our approach: We help communities turn...
Published 8 days ago
About Owens and XleyOwens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business...
Published 8 days ago