Company Description Our client is a Nigerian logistics and supply servicing company. For over 20 years they have carried on the Oil and Gas business in the West African Oil and Gas/ Maritime Industry. Today, they are renowned marine-support service provider, specializing in providing security/surveillance vessels. They require Document Controller and QMS Lead.
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to provide leadership and expertise to promote quality management, document control management and Operational Excellence (OE) within the business. The candidate will provide designs and solutions for process improvements to achieve Company goals and leading performance in reliability, efficiency, cost and profitability, quality control, document management system provision and protection. He or she will lead and provide OE awareness, training, knowledge and best practices. The incumbent will resolve OE implementation problems, assesses OE performance, and identify process improvement opportunities.
Quality Management Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will lead professional teams to implement best practices of excellence and leverage those practices across the department.
- The incumbent will provide guidance and support to implement and improve OE solutions across operating and service divisions with consideration to linkages and complexities among them.
- In addition to in-depth knowledge of OE, the incumbent should have a working knowledge of ISO standards and safety management systems (SMS) to effectively engage in integrated OE assessments.
- The incumbent should be capable of working independently in areas of expertise, as well as providing work direction to other employees and teams.
- The incumbent shall work with senior leadership to develop plans and initiatives to promote and sustain targeted operational excellence performance.
- ·Also, serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to manage OE systems, OE model improvements, OE standards, procedures, processes, regulations, practices and knowledge sharing across the department to achieve and sustain high OE performance.
- Communicate and present at the department and business line level OE strategies, directions, risks, opportunities, updates, and revisions to OE documents.
Document Control Responsibilities:
- The incumbent shall be responsible for receiving documents and transmit the same to the end-user.
- Ensures that all customer documentation transactions are correct in order to ensure compliance with the regulation. Responsible for maintaining hard copy & Electronic Document Control records.
- Maintain catalog and create a database using MS Excel to organize and track files. Establish a file maintenance program for all files/documents.
- Help to create and organize a functional Document Control department. Perform document management, record keeping, distributing, routing, and filing of all controlled documentation.
- Ensure all documents are as up to date within the electronic filing. Work to quality assurance procedures & engineering specifications. (Scan, catalog, create indexes, and create an online library for each job).
- The Successful Candidate Will Hold A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or Safety and Environmental Sciences from A Recognized and Approved University. An Advanced Degree Will Be A Plus.
- The candidate will have seven (7) years or more of work experience in quality control, document management or a similar work environment.
- Must have fundamental technical knowledge and expertise in developing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive management systems such as EFQM or BQA, and broad technical knowledge of ISO Standards 9001, or 45001), SMS.
- Must have an Auditor or Implementer certification or have equivalent international certification. Total Quality Management (TQM) certification and Lean/Six Sigma Certification is strongly desired.
- A record of presentations or publications on OE and management systems at local, regional, or international conferences or journals is highly desired.
- The candidate will have the ability to work with all levels in an organization and the ability to work with and direct highly diverse technical teams.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The deadline for applications is March 30, 2020. Interviews commence March 19, 2020, in Port-Harcourt
Renumeration is competitive
Company Description Our client is a Nigerian logistics and supply servicing company. For over 20 years they have carried on the Oil and Gas business in the West...
From Myrtle Management Consultants - Rivers
Published 9 days ago
Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right...
Published 2 days ago
Requirements:Educational Qualifications Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required. In-depth industry knowledge regarding best...
From Best Royal Consult - Lagos
Published a day ago
Zee Rice is a Nigerian multinational publicly traded Rice manufacturer and Producer, headquartered in Taraba State. The company is engaged in the manufacture...
From Zee Rice - Taraba
Published 11 hours ago