Requirements:Skills & Requirements - BSc/HND in Estate Management - Must have good knowledge of Lagos property trends
- Previous Estate Agency experience in managing client relationship and a team
- Experience in the valuation area is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send CV to DESCRIPTION FOR ESTATE OFFICER
As an Estate Officer it is your objective to maximize property sales and letting by developing appropriate strategies, your team, creating and implementing new marketing materials.
To increase return on investment by monitoring P+L and ensuring all team members are working to their fullest potential.
- Setting business objectives, targets for the business unit including each of the Sales Negotiators and Lettings for monthly/annual targets
- Attend to valuations request as and when required
- Liaise with company Director(s) and feedback any information based on business performance and discuss strategies to improve revenues
- Conduct weekly meetings with the team to ensure all relevant communication has been carried over
- Assist in maintaining excellent relationships with Property owners and Buyers to ensure referrals and repeat business