Requirements:Minimum of OND/B.Sc in English Language and any other relevant field of study
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills.
Attention to details.
Good team spirit.
Ability to multi task.
Responsibilities:- Assess training needs for new and existing employees
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- Inform employees about training options
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methods
Benefits:Good Remuneration,Good health Benefits and Personal Development programs