Requirements:Candidate must have a Diploma, HND or BSc from any reputable institution, a good communication skill, a vast knowledge of computer, ability to handle rejection, engaging ability.Responsibilities:The Financial advisor shall assess the financial needs of individuals and help them with investments (such as stocks and bonds), tax laws, and insurance decisions. They help clients plan for short-term and long-term goals, such as education expenses and retirement. They recommend investments to match the clients' goals. They invest clients' money based on the clients' decisions. Many also provide tax advice or sell insurance.
The financial advisor typically do the following:
* Meet with clients in person to discuss their financial goals
* Explain the types of financial services they provide
* Educate clients and answer questions about investment options and potential risks
* Recommend investments to clients or select investments on their behalf
* Help clients plan for specific circumstances, such as education expenses or retirement
* Monitor clients' accounts and determine if changes are needed to improve account performance or accommodate life changes, such as getting married or having children
* Research investment opportunities.