Requirements:Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
Able to serve as a Leader-On-Duty in the absence of the General Manager.
Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
Able to manage time, people and resources to make progress and complete multiple assignments under tight deadlines
Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
Able to operate various hotel operations systems to maximize results
Able to work productively, independent of direct supervision or guidance
Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas
Able to provide leadership and supervision for multiple departments
Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.Responsibilities:Assist during the check in and check out processes to ensure that all associated activities are handled flawlessly.
- Create and implement staff schedules to ensure that no station within the hotel is left unmanned.
- Make reservations for guests over the telephone or in person and instruct staff members to handle follow up duties.
- Assist with cashiering functions by providing insight and support in handling bookkeeping activities.
- Act as a first point of contact for inquiries regarding events at the hotel and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to direct them to in-house event managers.
- Assist guests with special requests such as booking extensions and supervise front desk officers to ensure prompt fulfilment of special requests.
- Oversee the work of housekeeping staff and control room and supplies inventory.
- Deal with complaints and suggestions according to set hospital policies and ensure business retention.
- Create and maintain professional liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of supplies and maintenance equipment.Benefits:Salary