• Updating and monitoring IT user accounts.
• Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment.
• Maintaining up to date Antivirus levels on all machines company wide.
• Managing and maintaining of periodic users’ backups in multiple locations.
• Providing maintenance support and break-fix solutions.
• Follow documented processes i.e. implementing change control procedures.
• Thorough understanding of network and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSPF and BGP, SMTP, NFS and SIP.
• Can provide first and second level support to end users.
• Knowledge of Local Area Network technologies from a support perspective. Ability to read and interpret IT documents.
• Knowledge of Cisco network hardware and software
• Liaising & meeting with external suppliers of IT services.
• Producing reports for senior managers.
• Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions.
• Purchasing of IT Equipment and software in line within agreed budgets.
• Supporting a multi-site IT infrastructure of at least 100 employees.
• Responsible for the fast and accurate troubleshooting of reported faults.
• Providing technical support via helpdesk systems for a wide range of internal & external applications.
Deployment of software’s and configuration of Tally9.ERP giving support services regarding Tally.
Minimum Study Required: Tertiary Degree Complete
Age: From 18 To 40 Years