Requirements:- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design. - Proven working experience as a Product Developer or in related field.
- Be comfortable using prototyping equipment (3D printers and CNC machines).
- Be comfortable using Design software (SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk).
- Work well within a team.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities:- Creating and enhancing products that fill a niche in the market or allow their clients to remain competitive.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
- Consulting market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive.
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage.