Requirements:- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator - Experience in project management from start to finish.
- flowcharts preparation and interpretation skill,
- Ability to do scheduling and step-by-step action plans
- A firm organizational skill, with multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork with client facing skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality control
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- First degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification ,additional advantage
Responsibilities:- Project management activities coordination, resources, equipment and information
- Execute projects into doable actions within given time frame.
- Liaise with clients to identify define requirements and objectives
- Assign tasks to teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients needs are met at every given change in project.
- Prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
Monitor project progress
- Conflict resolution
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documenting, planning and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests