Company Description Our client is a Nigerian logistics and supply servicing company. For over 20 years they have carried on the Oil and Gas business in the West African Oil and Gas/ Maritime Industry. Today, they are renowned marine-support service provider, specializing in providing security/surveillance vessels. They require a QHSE Manager.
- The successful incumbent shall manage, implement, verify and enhance the QHSE profile, culture, systems, behaviours and policies of the company both onshore and offshore within all operating regions.
- Manage and evolve QHSE Management systems for the company. Implement and verify compliance with the provisions of the Management System and HSE management systems across the fleet.
- Ensure effective implementation of the QHSEMS and continual improvement of the organization’s performance.
- The candidate shall primarily ensure effective management of all activities in the company related to the health and safety development, implementation, maintenance of, and compliance with the company's policies, procedures, and standards governing the safety of all material and personnel assets of the company.
- A graduate in a relevant field of study or equivalent combination of experience and education in the oil and gas, offshore or marine
- NEBOSH Diploma or NQV Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety.
- Lead Auditor Qualification (ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001)
- International Safety Management (ISM) Auditor Qualification.
- Company Security Officer Certificate.
- Professional Institute Memberships
- Minimum 10 years of general experience within the health, safety, and environmental field.
- Specific experience in developing, managing and auditing HSSEQ Management Systems within the offshore oil and gas industry and/or the offshore shipping industry.
- Thorough understanding of the operations of jack-up barges or rigs preferably in the Nigerian, European, etc. offshore sector.
- Extensive understanding of quality assurance, health, and safety, environmental management, and security management for jack-up barges, rigs or offshore vessels.
- An experienced people manager with the ability to lead, coach and mentor teams.
- Must have the analytical experience, be accurate with statistics and written reports, well organized and exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Has an in-depth understanding of international standards and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
- Has experience in accident and incident investigation
- Knowledge of security control.
- A team player, with strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people tactfully and effectively.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The deadline for applications is March 30, 2020. Interviews commence March 19, 2020, in Port-Harcourt
Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right...
Published 11 days ago
Company Description Our client is a Nigerian logistics and supply servicing company. For over 20 years they have carried on the Oil and Gas business in the West...
From Myrtle Management Consultants - Rivers
Published 18 days ago
Zee Rice is a Nigerian multinational publicly traded Rice manufacturer and Producer, headquartered in Taraba State. The company is engaged in the manufacture...
From Zee Rice - Taraba
Published 9 days ago
Requirements:Educational Qualifications Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required. In-depth industry knowledge regarding best...
From Best Royal Consult - Lagos
Published 10 days ago