Emerson's tireless pursuit of innovation drives our portfolio of superior quality measurement and analytical technologies to provide customers with insight across all touch points needed to operate efficiently, safely, and with peace of mind.
Our Measurement & Analytical team are looking for a strong, seasoned and proactive sales leader who will take responsibility to develop, direct and manage all Measurement and Analytical (MEAS) sales, service and educational services activities in Nigeria and Ghana with a clear focus on further building strong relationships, creating demand and positioning us the Supplier of First Choice in the region.
Your sphere of influence may also include, but may not be limited to:
- Driving for full scope of supply (i.e. supplier of first choice) for EMERSON Measurement & Analytical products within the respective customers (NNPC & affiliated JV, International Oil Companies, EPCs & local partners).
- Managing & implementing pricing/buying agreements (T&Cs) within strategic accounts.
- Working with the Customer Care (Inside Sales Representatives) to generate quotes, provide technical information, and support strategic customers (end-users and EPCs).
- Providing input on competitive enhancements & positioning, customer preferences, project activity, and other competitive/market data.
- Maintaining and managing bookings quota that is to be reported monthly for sales and forecasting purposes.
- Working closely with the Local Business Partner (LBP's) to maximize potential.
- Preparing and submitting the Monthly Forecast.
- Establishing plans & strategies to protect, grow & forecast the Measurement & Analytical core business.
- Owning and developing country plan to capture key initiative within assigned territory and measure progress made.
- Participating in industry functions and trade shows.
- Recognising and accepting HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Procedures.
To succeed, you'll need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 - 10 years (min) of sales experience in Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
- Familiar with field and analytical instrumentation
- Understanding of local approval processes
- Must have extensive experience and relationships in Oil & Gas Measurement and Flow Technologies with a proven record of success in sales and sales management
- Experience with enterprise solutions, working with/on teams, and large project management in complex organizations is a plus.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Requirements:Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related field. Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting...
From Proactive Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Published 12 days ago
Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded...
Published 16 days ago
MTN NigeriaCommunications Limited provides cellular telecommunications services in Nigeria. MTN Nigeria is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a...
Published 16 days ago
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern specialist medical care center located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria.With an aim to provide high standard healthcare services...
Published 15 days ago