We are Gennex Technologies - the leading renewable energy company in Nigeria. The quality and reputation of our products and services precedes us. We lead in the supply, installation and maintenance of premium quality solar and backup solutions for residential, public and commercial facilities.
Founded by a seasoned team of power system engineers and energy executives with extensive experience in engineering, business development, energy and power management, our mission is to push the frontiers of clean and renewable energy.
Our strength lies in the expertise, competence, and ingenuity of our employees.
We are looking to engage a competent and experienced candidates to drive our expansion objectives.
Job title:Team Lead, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Reports to: Head, Commercial
· The Team Lead, Logistics and Supply Chain , through careful and strategic planning, is responsible for managing the company’s overall logistics and supply chain functions for cost effectiveness, waste reduction and profit maximization.
· Design and implement logistics and distribution strategies and plans that meet cost and timeliness targets.
· Collaborate with other Team Leads to ensure product availability to meet business needs.
· Engage in short- and long-term planning and conducts inventory analyses for warehouse utilization and coordination. Oversees restocking needs and re-distributes stock to respective outlets within Nigeria
· Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports to provide stakeholders with actionable data and insights on current stock levels by category and location.
· Supervise the implementation of procedures and documentation systems for orders processing and delivery.
· Conduct supply chain risk assessments and design/implement mitigation plans
· Conduct market surveys to evaluate the ability of logistics partners to meet criteria related to costs, delivery timeline and product safety
· Support the development of supply chain training materials and technical manuals
· Maintains standards of health and safety, hygiene and security across all warehouse locations
· Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned
What we offer:
· Competitive and experience-based salary and perks
· A unique experience in an entrepreneurial environment where you can be yourself
· An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our industry
· An opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team driving impact within the Renewable Energy space in Nigeria
Kaduna State Health Supplies Management Agency (KADHSMA) is a Logistics and Supply Chain Management organization that provides innovative and sustainable...
From Kaduna State Health Supplies Management Agency (Kadhsma) - Kaduna
Published a month ago
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff...
From Fhi 360 - Federal Capital Territory
Published 25 days ago
Job Summary Our client is a recycling and commodity trading company. They trade, recycle and export various metals – Lead, Aluminium, Steel, etc. Minimum...
Published 24 days ago
Job Summary Determine the creditworthiness and risk profile of an individual or the business by throughly analyzing financial data. Minimum Qualification...
Published a month ago