Requirements:- HND/BSc in Accounting/Finance /Business Administration or related courses
- Ideal candidate must have a minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- Must be computer-literate; able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use of relevant
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.G. ERP) will be a great advantage
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- An analytical mind with sharp eyes for details is KEY for this role
Responsibilities:Our client is a large-format printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivaled in sub-Saharan Africa. They seek the services of an Inventory Officer for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos State
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the company?s inventory control, manage delivery reception; inspect items, develop inventory tracking systems, review levels of supplies, order new materials, and perform analysis of inventory records etc. The ideal candidate must have good understanding of Inventory Management System.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and items given to production units
- Inspect the levels of material supplies to identify shortages
- Design and implement inventory tracking system (as required) to optimize inventory control procedures
- Examine the levels of supplies and material to determine shortage level and order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure its conform to company?s request
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to production manager on stock levels, or any issues regarding procurement and process guiding material request.
- Any other duty of related responsibility assigned by line manager.
Benefits:Salary ranges between N80, 000 N100, 000/m (based on experience)