Requirements:Required: - Three or more years of experience in sales or customer service
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
- Friendly and personable with others
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
Responsibilities:- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
Benefits:Salary Insurance, Bonuses and lots more